JPs in Halswell

A Justice of the Peace (JP) can witness signatures and documents, certify document copies, hear oaths, declarations, affidavits or affirmations as well as sign citizenship, sponsorship or rates rebates applications. There is no charge for this service. You can Find a JP on the JP website - and information is available in Te Reo Māori and other languages.